Friday, March 2, 2012

Gwyneth Paltrow Gives Style Tips For Spring On GOOP!


So if your an avid reader of my blog you already know that I am a HUGE FAN OF GWYNETH PALTROW .  Mrs. Martin clearly has IMPECCABLE STYLE which was displayed on Oscar Night! She definitely won my award for best dressed and many other best dressed list around the WORLD! I am mean that TOM FORD DRESS WITH THE CAPE WAS KILLER. ANYWAY.....I know that not everyone is a fan of  her website GOOP but I think its pretty cool that she reaches out to her fans and gives an insight into some of her favorite things....HELLO Oprah has been doing this for years! I love that she broke down essential pieces that are needed for this spring and where to get it. Of course some of us can't afford Alexander Wang or DVF....HOWEVER, I believe that you can always find similar styles at affordable prices! Soon I will be posting my essential looks for Spring....which basically consist of PASTELS (MINT GREEN IS MY FAVORITE COLOR AT THE MOMENT AND ALSO FLORALS).....SO MAKE SURE TO KEEP AN OUT EYE FOR MY MUST HAVES FOR SPRING 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment