Monday, January 16, 2012

MY TOP TEN BEST DRESSED...GOLDEN GLOBES!

So I have to say that I am so excited that Award Season has begun. It's my playoffs....leading up to the ULTIMATE RED CARPET...My Super bowl....The Oscars!! OK....So first let me say this....I was kind of underwhelmed last night. I saw some amazing looks but I also saw a lot of safe looks. At Number 10 is  Paula Patton....perfect choice...love the canary yellow Monique Lhuillier , Number 9 goes to Madonna who looked amazing in her age appropriate Reem Acra gown, Number 8 I choose Nicole Richie in Jullen Macdonald, Number 7 goes to and I can't believe I am saying this..Michelle Willams. I love this Jason Wu gown but hated the headband. Number 6 goes to Rooney Mara....she has been burning up the red carpet lately. Love this NIna Ricci dress....It's reminiscent of Gianni Versace in the early 90's....Now my TOP FIVE..........


Number 5.....Claire Danes looked radiant last night in her J. Mendel Gown. The back of the dress took my breath away. Love the hair, the red lip, the entire look! Bravo!
Number 4.....Money looks good on Selma Hayek. Girl you put Gucci back on the map last night! WURK HONEY! Love the big hair and the gold in the center of the dress....it's all so opulent. By far the best she has ever looked.
Number 3......Jessica Biel looked great. Love works for her. I adore this lace gown by Elle Saab! Nice choice. Great styling.
Number 2....ANGELINA!!!! This is how YOU DO IT!!!! Love the fit of the gown....love the red at the neckline....of course Atelier Versace created this masterpiece....adore the red lip...the hair pulled back....the shape of the dress. Standing ovation. Soft clap.
Number 1....CHARLIZE THERON......This BITCH DOES NOT PLAY. Love EVERY DETAIL! She knows fashion! She doesn't let the dress wear her....she wears the dress HONEY!!! Of course she is wearing Christian Dior! J'adore....OK!


No comments:

Post a Comment