Saturday, February 25, 2012

2012 Independent Spirit Awards: Best Dressed

The ladies came out last night in Santa Monica for the Independent Spirit Awards. I love that this award show is known for being casual and cool and Michelle Williams brought casual and cool to another level.  I SWEAR she makes me want to cut my hair! SHE HAS FOUND WHAT WORKS FOR HER AND SHE IS OWNING IT. SHE IS ADORABLE AND SEXY! How many women can be both? REALLY....Also I am DYING OVER Rashida in her floral print Oscar De La Renta Dress...PERFECT CHOICE....and WOW..Kristen Dunst? I had to look twice....she looks amazing. I don't know what your doing or who are doing Kristen but keep it up! This is the best she has looked in ages! Zoe and Kate of course both look gorgeous like always but I am SO DISAPPOINTED in Elizabeth Olsen!!!!! This is best you come up with!! I hate this look for Spirit Awards....I just don't think its age appropriate....this was her opportunity to take a risk....oh well.....WHO IS EXCITED FOR THE OSCARS TOMORROW?!!? I AM!!! MAKE SURE YOU TO FOLLOW PASTEL DUSK BECAUSE I WILL BE BLOGGING LIVE FROM THE RED CARPET!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment