Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Burberry Prorsum Winter 2012

Christopher Bailey who is the Chief Creative Officer for Burberry Prorsum makes me want to move to London so I can wear one of his beautiful trench coats in the rain. I love the color palate he chose for this collection. I think like most collections this year.....once again their reference to the Forties and I dig the silhouettes he chose along with the muted colors with a pop of color. Christopher incorporated so many different textures throughout his collection from fur,velvet and favorite....TWEED. What more can a girl ask for?!?!? At the end of the show at Hyde Park snow began to fall as the models walked down the runway to close the show. Burberry Prorsum is for that sophisticated working girl with that traditional English twist. Well Done Christopher! 

No comments:

Post a Comment