Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Stella McCartney Winter 2012 Evening Presentation

BRILLIANT! I just simply adore Stella McCartney! I had the pleasure of seeing her 2012 Winter Presentation and it didn't disappointment. In the middle of the dinner at the Mayfair in London models jumped up out of their seats and began a beautifully choreographed dance number. What a great way to present your new line! Meanwhile......at the party Rihanna was seated next to Stella alongside dear friend Kate Moss and Anna Wintour.  I love the emerald Stella McCartney dress that Rihanna wore and the gold accessories were a perfect touch. Talk about a dramatic slit. She totally upstaged everyone at the party including my girl Kate Moss. HOWEVER, I do love the Black/Sheer Cut Out Stella McCartney dress Kate wore. I just wish she did a red lip! Can't be perfect every time.....ANYWAY, OH HOW I wish Stella McCartney could dress everyday! Cheers Stella!

No comments:

Post a Comment