Sunday, February 26, 2012

SANDRA BULLOCK: WORST DRESSED IN MARCHESA?

SO I GET THAT NOT EVERYONE CAN APPRECIATE THIS MARCHESA DRESS THAT SANDRA BULLOCK WORE TO THE OSCARS TONIGHT! I THINK WHAT IS THROWING EVERYONE OFF IS THE FIT! I GET THE IDEA OF THIS DRESS AND THE LOOK AND I DIG IT....THE BLACK, GOLD AND IVORYALL  LOOKS REGAL BUT THE FIT IS TOTALLY OFF. THE BACK IS THE BEST PART OF THIS DRESS! YOU MAYBE ON SEVERAL WORST DRESS LIST SANDY....BUT I GIVE YOU POINTS FOR TAKING A RISK!
























































































1 comment:

  1. im no fashionista, but if the back is the best part of the dress, shouldnt her hair have been up? i get tired of seeing women trying to dress up a damn pony tail. a ponytail is something you clean house in. not wear to the fucking oscars!

    ReplyDelete