Wednesday, February 8, 2012

MUST HAVE HAIR: ALL ABOUT THE BANG!

How do you think Jessica Biel got Justin Timberlake to propose? Duh....she got a fierce bang... and Reese Witherspoon is rocking a bang too and I must say she is much sassier and sexier with one! And that's how I like my Reese Witherspoon to be.
Of course I had to include a picture of myself! I live for a great bang!
Rooney Mara has been killing the Red Carper with her bangs!

Kim K most certainly knows how to work a bang! 


A bang is sophisticated and classic and will never go out of style!!! UNLESS....your thinking of an 80's bang... which was a hot mess.....However, a great bang/cut can shape the face and also draw MAJOR attention to your eyes... so come CORRECT with your LASHES LADIES!!!! I can't wait to see who will be next.......


No comments:

Post a Comment