Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mulberry Winter 2012: Furry Monster Inspiration?

Emma Hill the creative director for Mulberry was clearly inspired by Where the Wild Things Grow. Voluminous fur was a staple in the Mulberry Show. Let's just say Peta would have a had a field day at the show. The textures ranged from sheepskin, rabbit fur, silk cashmere, lacquered viscose and knits. The color palate arranged from various chocolate brown to camel with the occasional pop of tangerine. I have to say I am not a fan of the Harry Monster look but I do love the camel separates and I LIVE FOR THAT TANGERINE DRESS! After the show later that evening Mulberry hosted a dinner for 80 at the 18th Century Savile Club in London's Mayfair.....which included guests such as Michelle Williams, Alexa Chung, Elizabeth Olsen, Anna Wintour and Lana Del Rey! Mulberry recently named their new bag after Lana called the Del Rey......LUCKY GIRL! I love the dress they made for her for the party! THAT'S HOW I LIKE TO SEE LANA DRESS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment