Saturday, February 25, 2012

AZ Araujo 2012 Fall/Winter Collection.....EMPIRE HOTEL

Last night I had the pleasure of attending AZ Araujo 2012 Fall/Winter Collection on the rooftop at the Empire Hotel.  I was familiar with AZ Araujo as a Swimwear Designer but I had no idea that he was expanding his brand. I have to say I was very impressed with the 50's silhouettes that came down the runway. The models reminded me of a new age rockabilly look that has been sweeping the runways.  There was defiantly a nod to Old Hollywood Glamour..... the hair and the makeup...it was slightly reminiscent of one of my style icons...Dita Von Tesse.  Furthermore, I thought AZ Araujo's Collection was very well received and I am eagerly looking forward to seeing how the "AZ Araujo Woman" evolves in the next collection. Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment