Wednesday, February 8, 2012

VIctoria and Harper Beckham have LANDED IN NYC FOR FASHION WEEK!

So I don't know about you guys...BUT I am super excited about fashion week...... AND YOU KNOW ITS OFFICIALLY FASHION WEEK when VICTORIA BECKHAM STRUTS THROUGH JFK...Harper Beckham has already walked the runway. The airports are Victoria's runway. She glides through there....face always remains the same...stoic....yet her outfits and hair are ALWAYS ON POINT! I can't wait to see her line and what new and creative body shaping idea's she has come up with. Victoria knows how to construct a garment that accentuates a woman's figure. The buzz in Hollywood is that every hot actress is trying to get Victoria to dress them for the Oscars. Can't wait to see what Victoria wears to the Vanity Fair Party that night! I am a fashion dork....I know....but this my SUPERBOWL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment